Module 1 (Basics)
· Introduction of laptop and comparison of various Laptops.
· Block diagram of laptop & description of all its sections.
· Identification of laptop sections and connectors.
· Assembling and disassembling a Laptop.
· Study of parts of a laptop.
Module 2 (Hardware Troubleshooting)
· Checking of various parts of a laptop.
· Checking of batteries and adaptors.
· Replacing different parts of laptops.
· Upgrading RAM, HDD and other parts.
· Testing, fault finding and troubleshooting techniques.
· Attaching Different Parts to laptop
Module 3 (Software Troubleshooting)
· Installation of operating systems.
· Installation of application softwares.
· Removing of virus / malwares and installation of anti-virus.
· Security against all viruses.
· Software troubleshooting techniques.
· Data recovery